Giving your child the best possible start in life includes offering nutritious, varied food every day. This comprehensive book provides a wide range of simple, enticing recipes that deliver the nutrients growing children need, as well as plenty of practical advice to help you successfully navigate their journey with solid foods. Setting your child up with a positive relationship with food and healthy eating habits is a gift that will last them a lifetime.
This book will help you:
- Avoid the trap of fussy eating
- Spoon etiquette
- deal with common issues, from teething to throwing food
- prepare nutritionally balanced meals and sncaks
- create positive associations with mealtimes and eating
- cater to food allergies and intolerances
and the best part, One Handed Cooks feature over 100 recipes!