Pediatrician Nimali Fernando and Feeding Therapist Melanie Potock know the importance of giving your child the right start on their feeding journey. This results in good health, motor skill, cognitive and emotional development. In Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater they explain how to expand your family’s food horizons. Avoid picky eater traps. Identify special feeding needs and put joy back into mealtimes.
- Advice tailored to all stages from newborn to school age
- Real Life family scenarios and as a result, how they have helped
- Cultural wisdom from across the globe on how to feed kids
- Helpful insights on the sensory system
- Difficult mealtime behaviour management
- baby-led weaning to sippy cups
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater shows the way to lead your baby, toddler or young child on the path to adventurous eating.